- Planning Tips
- <Research Paper Secrets
- Fresh ideas for research paper topics
- Good research paper thesis statement
- Free sample of a research paper poposal
- How to buy a research paper
- Looking for a good research paper writer
- World literature research paper topics
- Selecting a term paper writing service
- Crafting a brilliant research paper
- Finding a philosophy term paper example
- Finding a research paper for free
- Getting a revised term paper sample
- Term paper intro example
- Finding a research paper online
- Term paper outline for free
- Resarch paper outline example
- Great midterm paper in a day
- Chicago style term paper sample
- Research project writing tips
- Science fair research project example
- Research projecr reference page format
- Research project plagiarism checker
- Research paper reference page sample
- In search of great academic writing help
- Psychology research paper example
- Creating a biology research project
- How to write the methodology
- Qualitative research paper writing
- 7 best places to get samples
- Pick the best topic for your paper
- 5 ways to find research paper sample
- Writing a high school research paper
- How to take notes for a research project
- 5 hints on how to buy research papers
- How to format major parts of a paper
- Concluding a paper with ease
- Gun control in the US
- Poverty in the Philippines
- Formatting in MLA
- MLA style paper introduction
- Creating an MLA format research paper
- Crafting a research paper in MLA format
- Strong MLA format term paper
- Sample MLA research paper
- MLA research paper example
- Winning MLA research paper
- MLA research paper sample
- Creating an MLA style term paper
- Basic rules of formatting in MLA
- Methods to get an MLA paper sample
- Parts of a research paper to know
- Winning sociology research paper topics
- Unique history research paper topics
- Ideas for college argumentative paper topics
- Strong topics for an argumentative paper
- Educational psychology research paper topics
- Good history research paper topics
- Winning criminal justice paper topics
- College history research paper topics
- Topics for a term paper on physics
- Ideas for a US history term paper
- Environmental science term paper topics
- Psychology research paper ideas
- Term paper ideas about the internet
- Composing a term paper topic
- Web data mining research paper ideas
- Research topics about King Arthur
- Ideas for a biology project
- Paper on immigration
College Argumentative Research Paper Topics: A List Of Questions You Can Analyze
Argumentative research papers are frequently assigned to college students all over the world. They can be interesting and enjoyable to research and write, especially if you like to stir the academic pot with a little controversy. You will need to examine the issue under discussion, take a position on the topic, and provide evidence in the body paragraphs of your paper that proves your thesis.
Often argumentative essay topic are framed as a question. You can then decide where you stand on the issue, and formulate a thesis that you will include in your introductory paragraph. You'll need evidence to support your ideas, and always finish with a confident closing paragraph that sums up your argument and conclusions. Your reader should finish your essay 100% convinced that you are right!
Here are some questions that may help you come up with an original argumentative research paper topic. Starting with a strong topic is a great way to make your way to a top grade.
- Are You Defined By Your Past?
- Should Violent Pornography Be Banned?
- Will China Become The World's Next Super Power?
- Should Every Student Be Required To Study A Second Language?
- Should Traitors Be Shot?
How much is nature, and how much of what makes us individuals is nurture? Is a person defined by their past, and if so, is it possible to escape it?
Does violent pornography cause sexual violence? Or is it a “safe” outlet for those who have violent sexual fantasies? A necessary evil, but perhaps vastly preferable to individuals committing sex crimes against innocent victims? Consider a case study of Japan where rape comics are found everywhere, and openly read on trains and buses. Yet the country has one of the lowest rates of violent crime in the world.
Is the end of Pax American near? If so, what happens next?
As globalization speeds ahead, should all students in all countries be made to learn a second language? Or, since English seems to be becoming the international language of commerce and politics, should everyone be forced to learn English?
The death penalty is a common subject for argumentative essays. Why not narrow it down to being justifiable (or not) in a particular situation? If a terrorist has committed himself to killing as many people as possible, should he be shot as a preventative measure? Or must he kill before the authorities can stop him?